October 20, 2017
Dr. Teirstein debating Dr. Lois Margaret Nora, CEO of the ABMS at the California Medical Association (CMA) annual House of Delegates meeting in Sacramento, CA on 10/16/16.Dr. Teirstein’s debate against the CEO of the ABIM at the Association of Professor’s in Medicine Fall 2015 meeting.
August 1, 2017
July 6, 2017
June 21, 2017
Application takes < 15 minutes to complete. You will need:
- Previous certification by an ABMS or AOA member board
- Valid license to practice medicine, your medical license number, and your NPI number
- At least 50 hours of ACCME accredited CME within the past 24 months (physicians-in-training are exempt)
- For selected specialties, active hospital or outpatient facility privileges in that specialty
- Clinical privileges in certified specialty have not been permanently revoked
All current ABMS and AOA specialties are offered. To view current specialties offered, click here.