July 8, 2019
12/23/18 Urgent - Help NBPAS respond to the Vision Commission by requesting a moratorium on MOC components Review & sign →
10/04/18 ABMS response to DOJ opinion letter supporting competition in physician certification Read more →
9/13/18 DOJ states MOC may have the effect of "harming competition and increasing the cost of healthcare services." Read more →
Dr. Teirstein debating Dr. Lois Margaret Nora, CEO of the ABMS at the California Medical Association (CMA) annual House of Delegates meeting in Sacramento, CA on 10/16/16.
June 21, 2019
June 17, 2019
June 14, 2019
Application takes < 15 minutes to complete. You will need:
- Previous certification by an ABMS or AOA member board
- Valid license to practice medicine, your medical license number, and your NPI number
- At least 50 hours of ACCME accredited CME within the past 24 months (physicians-in-training are exempt)
- For selected specialties, active hospital or outpatient facility privileges in that specialty
- Clinical privileges in certified specialty have not been permanently revoked
All current ABMS and AOA specialties are offered. To view current specialties offered, click here.